Ready-mix plaster plants are used to manufacture dry mortar for use in construction and also for decorative purposes. There are four main types of plant equipment to choose from depending on your particular product needs. We can also customize a mobile ready-mix plant from reliable ready mix plaster plant manufacturer for use at several working sites. Here are some of the characteristics of the four different types of dry mortar plants:
1. Simple Ready-Mix Plaster Plant : 1-6t/h
– A semi-automatic operation. This model has no silo, dryer, or measurement capacity but does have packaging.
– Requires small land space.
– Has a high output of 20 – 25 t per day
2. Small Tower Dry Ready-Mix Plaster Plant : 10t/h
– Semi-automatic or fully automatic without dryer or silo but can be equipped with silo.
– Has measuring and packaging
– Footprint of about 20 m3, 6.5m in height.
So does automatic dry mortar production line.
3. Medium Dry Ready-Mix Plaster Plant : 10 – 20t/h
– Fully automatic with optional dryer or silo.
– Has measurement and packaging.
– Produces all types of dry mortar including plaster mortar, masonry mortar, decoration mortar, and thermal insulation system mortar.
– Wide applications with quick returns.
– Land occupation of about 30 m3, 8.5 m height.
4. Big Ready-Mix Plaster Plant : 3- – 40t/h
– Fully automatic with high automation
– Comes with or without a dryer.
– Has measuring and packaging
– Has a mechanized bulk system.
Some things to consider when choosing the right dry mortar ready-mix plant for your specific requirements are:
• Productivity Requirements – i.e. how much capacity (t/h) is needed
• Type of Dry Mortar Required – what type of mortar you wish to produce
• Raw Materials – what type of raw materials will be used
• Dryer Requirements – is there a need for a sand drying machine
• Types of Dryers – what fuel will you need for the dryer e.g. gas, diesel, or coal
• Water Content of Wet Sand
• Water Content of Dry Sand
• Packaging System Requirements – bag packing or bulk truck loading
• Voltage Conditions – what is the voltage/frequency of your power supply for 1-phase or 3-phase
• Any special requirements for the layout of the tile adhesive mixing plant.
Features of a Ready-Mix Plaster Plant
A ready-mix plaster plant incorporates a highly intensive, fully enclosed, turret-type tower layout that integrates:
– High-efficiency sand making
– Gradation adjustment
– Water content control
– Stone powder control
– Optimization and reshaping
– Dust removal into one unit for environmental protection
– Increased production efficiency
– Saves space
– Improves the quality of various performances indexes including grain type, powder content, and gradation.
Advantages of Investing in a Ready-Mix Plaster Plant
– Low power consumption (approximately 50% reduction in energy consumption).
– High productivity – almost doubles normal production capacity
– Reasonable configuration capable of producing all types of mortar
– Reliable high quality
– Less silt content using clean dry building stones
– Environmental protection through fully-enclosed production and transportation
– Lower transport costs as raw materials can be obtained anywhere
We are highly professional and reliable dry mix mortar plant supplier. Our equipment is manufactured from Q345 manganese steel with a 3-layer design. Our plants are being used all over the world in countries such as India, Iran, Peru, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Qatar, Vietnam, Pakistan, Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, and Romania. Our comprehensive, one-stop free service includes consultation on all aspects of the process design, construction technology, and mortar mix ratios. You are welcome to visit our factory or contact us to discuss your particular requirements.